If you are new to the Shareasale Network, and/or referral marketing in general, please read this post in its entirety, as it will help get you started on the right foot!
First, a little about Shareasale…
Shareasale is a premiere referral network made up of thousands of retailers (also called brands or merchants) and hundreds of thousands of online publishers (also called affiliates, Ambassadors etc).
Coach Training Alliance has chosen Shareasale to host our Ambassador Program for several reasons:
- They are an established and trusted network
- They provide impeccable tracking, detailed reports and seamlessly handle all payouts via check or ACH
- They provide a streamlined process of retrieving banners and marketing material
- Singing up and using Sharesale is entirely free (we cover the costs)
Since the Coach Training Alliance Affiliate Program is hosted with Shareasale, you will need to first be approved by Shareasale. To do so, carefully follow the steps below:
APPLY TO JOIN SHAREASALE
- Click this link to fill out the initial application
- Be on the lookout for a confirmation email sent by Shareasale (check your spam folder if you don’t see it). You MUST open and click the link in this email for your application to be cued for approval.
It can take 1 to 2 business days before your application is approved. Once approved, you will receive a second email from Shareasale with your login credentials. Please login to your account and your application to join the YDL program will be automatically forwarded to our program manager.
Be on the lookout for an approval email from our program manager that contains your affiliate tracking link, a selection of banners and other instructions to begin marketing your classes. Soon thereafter, you will also receive an exclusive discount code to share with your referrals.